As we prepare for the “new normal” we would like to advise everyone that we are implementing carefully planned protocols to ensure the safety of our clients and staff.
1. ONLINE CONSULTATION
– To make the studio time more efficient, there will be an online consultation between I am Abi and the client. Through the consultation, concepts including hair, make-up and wardrobe will be discussed. During this time, the safety procedures shall also be explained in detail.
2. LOCATION AND HOME SHOOT
– If it is preferred by the client, I am Abi can hold hold the photo session in the comfort of your own homes. Kindly note that we need about 6sqms of free space for our equipment.
3. DESIGNATED DISINFECTION AREAS
– The studio shall have various disinfection stations, including a disinfecting rug to make sure that the soles of the shoes are clean. Shoes shall be left in a designated area/bin and sanitized indoor slippers shall be provided for our clients. (Staff shall also be asked to change into their uniform once inside the studio.)
4. TEMPERATURE CHECKS
– There shall be a temperature check upon arriving at the studio. If a client’s temperature goes over 37 degrees, a 5-minute grace period shall be given for the client to rest. A second temperature check shall commence and if it is still higher than 37 degrees, I am Abi shall postpone the photoshoot at another time at no cost to the client. (The staff shall also undergo temperature checks and shall be asked to go home if the temperature is high.)
5. WEARING OF GLOVES AND MASKS
– All our employees shall wear gloves and masks. Masks shall also be provided to our client if they do not have one. Masks shall only be removed when make-up is to be applied and during the photoshoot.
6. 24 HOURS IN BETWEEN CLIENTS
– Booking in between clients shall be no less than 24 hours to allow sufficient time to sanitize and air out the studio.
7. SANITIZED STUDIO
– The studio shall be deep cleaned before and after every shoot. This includes studio area and props.
8. LIMITED NUMBER OF PEOPLE
– To maintain social distancing, clients who are part of the shoot are the only ones allowed inside the studio. I am Abi shall employ a skeletal force to support the shoot but shall not compromise the quality of the output. Furthermore, contact with the client shall be limited to assigned personnel.
9. FULLY SANITIZED WARDROBE, ACCESSORIES AND MAKE-UP
– Similar to sanitizing the studio, wardrobe, hair accessories, brushes and hair accessories shall be thoroughly cleaned. A steriliser shall also be used to deep clean brushes. Make-up products shall be sprayed with alcohol. (Alternatively, clients can bring their own wardrobe, brush and make-up.)
We are excited to make beautiful works of art with you. However, your safety remains to be our top priority. Please get in touch with us if you have questions.